SocraticGadfly: Love Field doesn't want to talk about parking issue

January 10, 2009

Love Field doesn't want to talk about parking issue

In a blog post earlier this week, I talked about my most recent parking experience at Love Field.

Well, Allen Kennedy, the general manager of Parking Company of America, which runs the Love garages, got back to me.

In e-mails back and forth, I said I pulled in at a B-garage entry gate. I noted that at one point, I got turned around (trying to get back to a parking space I saw originally), and went down a way that was apparently one-way against me. I said that, if his cameras showed me parked in an A-garage space, that was possible but certainly not intentional.

I also noted that the ticket receipt's claim that I had parked at Love at 2:43 a.m. Dec. 31, when Love Field doesn't even have any commercial flights, was simply ridiculous.

Well, per his request, I called as well as e-mailing, after his third e-mail. Got his voicemail, left my home and cell numbers. Haven't heard back yet, nor a reply to a follow-up e-mail I sent him.

No comments: