SocraticGadfly: Top blogging of March

April 06, 2022

Top blogging of March

It was sports-and-Ukraine heavy. For one reason, in summarizing the sports stories, I won't be linking to Baseball-Reference or other Sports Reference sites. Nor, for right now at least, will I be linking to Fangraphs on the baseball ones. Those decisions will be explained at a coming blog post.

No. 1? I excoriate St. Louis Cardinals GM John Mozeliak for not signing Zack Greinke.

No. 2? I lament the DH coming to the National League and then, in the meat, tell Cardinals fans that Albert Pujols is not the answer. BUT? Skipping to No. 4, Mo blew $2.5 million claiming he IS, and so I kicked his nads again.

And, skipping to No. 6? My take on who won (and who lost) the MLB lockout.

No. 3? I questioned all claims for the coaching genius of LA Clippers head man Ty Lue.

No. 5? A takedown obit for Madeleine Albright.

No. 7? A roundup of dishonesty about the Russia-Ukraine war.

No. 10, to do another skip and closely tied? Week three of a weekly installment of Russia-Ukraine news, with neoliberal nat-sec nutsack and Zionist John Marshall trying to politicize the origins of the Indo-European language family.

No. 8? From February, my honest non-twosider, non-bipartisan foreign policy establishment, take on the origins of that war, especially looking at issues on the Ukraine side.

No. 9? A Texas Progressives roundup about metropolitan school boards being in the gunsights on May 7 elections.

No comments: