SocraticGadfly: Fuck lying Jesse Ventura and his official crapping on the Green Party and fuck enabler Primo Nutbar

June 20, 2020

Fuck lying Jesse Ventura and his official crapping
on the Green Party and fuck enabler Primo Nutbar

I would have to have a suicidal death wish to listen to a full hour of Primo Nutbar fellating Jesse Ventura's limp libertarian political weathervane schlong.

Independent Political Report notes that Primo Nutbar has broken the SHOCK ME news that Ventura, too chickenshit to actually run in Green Party primaries after pledging his support to the party, mainly because, in my guess, his ass wasn't kissed enough, is now saying he'll write himself in for prez.

I have again asked the Green Party for an official copy of his letter of interest. And now, I've found the separate website for the Presidential Campaign Support Committee, which has an actual email, not a webmail.

We'll see if this one gets results.

Oh, and per the header? Fuck the stanners who claim Jesse's the greatest thing since white bread. I've got the receipts proving you wrong in my linked previous blogposts.

I have one other result. After calling out Primo Nutbar, and misreading one tweet, where I thought Howie or his Veep, Angela Walker, had blocked him, but rather, it was Walker who blocked hasbara-unrepentant Dario Hunter, and he called me a dumbass and I called him a conspiracy theory dumbass and more, I blocked him at the same time he blocked me.

Anyway, Primo doesn't care about Dario's hasbara. He just cares about using Dario as a stalking horse to attack Howie because he hates Howie for truthfully saying that Russia meddled in the 2016 American presidential election.

==

My posting of the Independent Political Report link to the official GP Facebook group has been censored once. I reposted, with a comment that Chrome shows when I have a pending post or not, so that admins can read between the lines and know that I know what they're up to, since I've been censored before. And, I used a Facebook workaround to view the posts (not posts plus replies) in chronological order, so I didn't miss seeing mine.

Given this isn't the first time this has happened, and given that this hasn't happened only to me, to take the SJW contingent within the GP,  like former group administrator Starlene Rankin, and hoist them on their own petard? This is a microaggression.

Update again, June 21: The post is no longer in moderation. But? I don't see it.

BUT! I got an official notice that an admin/moderator had approved my post from IPR about Howie clinching the nomination. More proof of censorship. I never got a notice that this post had been approved, but ... it wasn't in the approval queue. PROOF!

That said, I tagged it onto the post that WAS approved.

Update again, June 24: Fuck the Green Party's Presidential Campaign Support Committee. Getting a form reply after my first webmail to the general webmail of the Green Party asking for Jesse's letter of interest of early this spring, and getting nothing after a second post, I found the PCSC's email address. It's been five days, and nothing.

No comments: