SocraticGadfly: A few brief e-responses I'd like to send

May 18, 2011

A few brief e-responses I'd like to send

Dear ACLU: Yes, I know I'm not a member. I've not given you a dime since the whole fallout over Executive Director Anthony Romero teaching the Ford Foundation how to comply with the Patriot Act became public and he and then-President Nadine Strossen purged three board members who were also upset. But, waste away on your paper pleas to me.

Dear Nation: I might consider subscribing ... about the same time you'd consider endorsing the Green Party candidate for president in 2012 instead of Obama. I'm sure you'll get back to me quickly on that one.

Dear Truthout: I'll consider subscribing when you publish more house-produced material.

Dear Harold Camping: If a Christian dies one day before the rapture, why?

No comments: