SocraticGadfly: Doorknobs almighty, the Snooze IS going to let real news rot on the vine

January 26, 2007

Doorknobs almighty, the Snooze IS going to let real news rot on the vine

And the ever-so-insightful Jeff Melcher wonders why I would EVER be so scornful of A(ll) H(ail) Belo?

When I was given the tips about Nathan Smith being arrested for stealing from Lancaster High (funny, another person told me how he complained about the amount of things he missed from the old high school), then “resigning,” and about Eugene Smith getting shit-canned (over Pentamation, whether all his fault or not), I passed this all on to Kathy Goolsby and BEGGED her, or the now-freelancing Herb Booth, to effing write SOMETHING.

But, nooo….. this week, online (don’t think the Snooze had ANYTHING last week) it’s a

Compare fluff piece about the Heritage Foundation and it’s city decoration plays.

Of course, it’s written by formerly-of-the-Focus Joanna Cattanach, and I’ve already read your comments on her familiarity with a press release, Jeff. Yes, even you will miss me, even if you go ahead with your dream and sign up for the “surge” in Iraq.

No comments: