Off the Kuff provides a Big Bend construction update.
SocraticGadfly reflects on ethical issues involved with using AI and apps to promote environmentalism, as well as the issue of how much "AI" actually exists.
The Monthly mildly calls out Gina Hinojosa for running an anti-abortion ad in drag, rather than an ad about her trisomy 21 daughter carried to term, that doesn't document how Texas women today can't get the procedure she could have. Back to undervoting that race?
I'll believe that rural voters turn Texas blue as soon as Hispanic voters do. Nice try, Politico. I'll write more on that.
Trump cabinet members like Brooke Rollins, just like Trump himself, are war-profiteering off the conflict with Iran.
Trump won't give up on mail ballots; will SCOTUS stop being chickenshit, realize Trump doesn't care for legal niceties, and fully take the bull by the horns?
The State Bard of Education jumped fully into the Islamophobia tank.
San Ignacio, southeast of Laredo, is another new border wall battleground.
Kuff, as a good Democrat trooper, continues to be chickenshit on radio silence about ongoing butt-hurtedness by Jasmine Crockett against James Talarico.
Fuck no I'm not getting in one of Elmo's Cybercabs.
Strangeabbott says Trump should give Texas hospitals Medicaid bucks they're supposedly due. But Kenny Boy, although he sued Biden over the same thing, isn't suing Trump.
I'd have more but Kuffner once again didn't mail out his version of a roundup. Keep doing that, Kuff, and I'll stop running you in my version.
No comments:
Post a Comment