SocraticGadfly: Off the Kuff practicing election disinformation

October 07, 2024

Off the Kuff practicing election disinformation

That's what we have at a post last Thursday.

I quote:

They also didn’t report on the Presidential result in the story. That was 49-44 for Trump over Kamala Harris, with 1% for Jill Stein and 0 for independent Cornel West. Given that West is a write-in, and therefore won’t be on the ballot, and there is a Libertarian who will be on the ballot but wasn’t included, this is another result for a non-existent race.

And my response:

And, it's flat out untrue to say that because Cornel West is a write-in, he won't be on the ballot. To put it another way, that's election disinformation. I don't mean that metaphorically; I mean that literally. This is election misinformation at a minimum, disinformation at a maximum.

And, Kuff's been around enough, and in Democrat politics enough, I say "dis" not just "mis."

Beyond that, Kuff knows from a recent Texas Progressives roundup, that I'm voting for Claudia de la Cruz, a write-in, for president. (I also said in comments that I'm also doing one of the write-ins for Senate.)

And, again, this is how people like me take voting more seriously than the duopoly stanners.

No comments: