SocraticGadfly: Top blogging of April

May 03, 2023

Top blogging of April

As is normal, these are the 10 most viewed blog posts in April, and not necessarily FROM the last month. This month, though, most of them are.

First, my cataloguing of various issues the Texas Observer, IMO, needs to face and fix before it gets fiscally (and editorially, in some ways) better.

Second, my take on the recent Pentagon leak.

Third? The hilarity, or more, the inanity, when a bad book gets even worse social media reviews.

Fourt, as I seemed to have a sort of run about writing and journalism issues, my cold take on various issues at New Mexico magazine.

Fifth? Journalism, broadcast version, with my snappy take on Fox, Cucker Tarlson et al.

Sixth? I heap scorn on Ryan Grim's puff piece on Marianne Williamson.

Seventh? One of the Texas Progressives round-ups for last month, calling out both local and Texas Lege stupidities.

Eighth goes back to the theme of the top half of the list, as I called out a media critique of reporting on COVID, for having its own problems.

Ninth, in what could become an occasional series on foreign policy issues for the Nat-Sec Nutsacks™ et al, Lula vs Merikkka.

Tenth, a Tumblr-length snarky piece about Finland joining NATO.

And, in what I don't think has happened in quite a while, all of my Top Ten for a month were indeed written in that month.

No comments: