SocraticGadfly: Top blogging for October

November 08, 2021

Top blogging for October

As is normal, not all posts were written in the past month; it's just the 10 most popular.

No. 1? My takedown of Bill Nye along with Ken Ham. An oldie but still a goodie.

No. 2? My longer take on St. Louis Cardinals president John Mozeliak firing Mike Shildt; my original shorter take is No. 10.

No. 3 in a baseball-heavy and sports-heavy month? My insistence that Shohei Ohtani is not Babe Ruth.

No. 4? My take on how COVID obstructionist John Ioannidis got that way.

Fifth? My callout of Southwest's pilots, which, in an update, I noted may not be entirely a COVID flu walkout.

No. 6? My preview of the LA Lakers in particular and the NBA West in general, and a look at how much LeBron James may wear out.

No. 7? Don't read Adam Tooze.

No. 8? My callout of Kyrie Irving, and somewhat, of Colin Kaepernick.

No. 9? More on how Ohtani's season is special, or not.

No comments: