SocraticGadfly: Top blogging for August

September 08, 2021

Top blogging for August

This is as of Sept. 2. Not all blog posts are from August.

Top blogging?

The alleged fraud of Dan Ariely.

No. 2? My personalized "Texas Progressives" take on Texas media pulling punches on climate change.

No. 3? From my vacation last month, wondering which is worse, Southwest/Southworst or the merged Sprint/T-Mobile.

No. 4? My hot take on Abbott getting COVID. No 6 is related: My take on local governments battling Strangeabbott on antimasking issues. No. 8 was a follow-up to No. 6.

No. 5? My explanation of what the Lake Mead-mandated water cuts mean for Aridzona in particular and the Southwest in general.

No. 7? My thoughts on the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

No. 9 was also COVID-related. It was about France warning the US and the world about the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

No. 10? I said the Texas Supremes were right to reject Texas Dems' weak-assed, legally and constitutionally unfounded, suit over Abbott's veto of the legislative budget.

No comments: