SocraticGadfly: If we attack Iran, remember, Hillary was in at the start

September 30, 2007

If we attack Iran, remember, Hillary was in at the start

With his usual depth of analysis, Seymour Hersch tells what’s up with the White House’s Iranian war gaming. Excellent article.

Sen. Clinton was the one Democratic presidential candidate out of the four Senatorial ones to vote in favor of declaring Iran’s Revolutionary Guards a terrorist organization, a linchpin in BushCo’s drive against Iran on the PR front. Why any Democrat would vote for a political statement they know ultimately has deep roots with Dick Cheney is just beyond me.

You “run any Dem up the flagpole” Democrats who accuse me of having “blood on my hands” for voting Green, just who has blood on their hands now after all?

2004: Democratic candidate John Kerry.

2008: Likely Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

I rest my case.

No comments: