SocraticGadfly: Posting volume slowing down? Well, perhaps it has

April 15, 2007

Posting volume slowing down? Well, perhaps it has

Maybe I did taper off a bit this weekend. And last weekend; here’s why.

I’ve had stuff on my mind … or my heart … that’s reared up more the last few weeks. Through personal journaling, counselor’s visits, and the (sur)realness of being “here” sinking in further, I’ve had anxiety levels ramping up a lot, especially on weekends. Big sleeping problems, waking up an hour or two early at least half the days of the week. And other emotional issues, as well as my struggles with some other stuff.

I’m in a social network site, now, too. Ning is kind of like MySpace. And a secular recovery program I’m in has a network there now. So, I’ve been getting a bit more into that, as at least some of the people there can relate to a lot of my post traumatic stress disorder issues, the ones even deeper than a recovery program is normally about.

Anyway, I’ll probably be continuing to be a bit more involved with that.

I don’t mean any of the above to sound like I’m “unique” in some way, or that any of you reading are clueless. But, it’s just that you may not have experienced the type of events to produce the reactions to life that I have. Be grateful.

That doesn’t mean I won’t be posting here at all, just that if volume lessens or becomes more erratic, you know why. In addition to provoking political thought, I have to keep my ass from falling off.

No comments: