SocraticGadfly: Proof Sarah Eckhardt is a squish on BDS in the Texas Comptroller's race

September 16, 2026

Proof Sarah Eckhardt is a squish on BDS in the Texas Comptroller's race

I've already said this about the Comptroller's race, where the Austin-area state senator is the Democratic candidate vs interim Dreamy Don Huffines, that compared to Green Party candidate ???, Eckhardt is a squish on the issue of pledging the state to stop being anti-BDS on its investments.

ConservaDem Charles Kuffner recently interviewed her, and it may be in part that Kuff, himself being very much a squish on BDS or anything anti-Zionist, didn't ask her, but in the Word document transcript of the interview, neither "BDS" nor "boycott" is there. Kuff even says in one question that the comptroller's office has gotten in trouble at times in the past for "policymaking." Perfect place to ask about BDS, right?

Shehla Faizi has already adamantly pledged to trash that shit, as I noted back in March, as the Green candidate. I also noted back then Eckhardt being a squish. I don't know the position of Libertarian V. Alonzo Echavarria-Garza. For places like Community Impact and other media sites, he's refused to answer questionnaires. Maybe he's afraid the city of Hearne will fire him as city manager.

No comments: