SocraticGadfly: Interstate 27 hypocrisy from Ronny Jackson

March 18, 2022

Interstate 27 hypocrisy from Ronny Jackson

Ronny Jackson and other Texas Congresscritters love to attack Washington ... while still sucking at the federal teat. Latest case in question? Interstate 27. 

It doesn't need to expand from Laredo to Colorado, let alone further north, but that's the plan, with an added map at this piece.

Per that piece, I could halfway see the I-127 spur connecting to I-25 at Raton, New Mexico. Actually, I could more than halfway see that, if that's IT north of Amarillo. If you do that, you don't even need an I-27 north of Amarillo to roughly follow US 287 and US 385. Trucks and cars can just take I-25 all the way up north.

As for southward below Lubbock? Connecting to Midland/Odessa I can accept. 

Southeast of there? Forget it. 

Mexican goods destined for western US states can keep coming via Juarez, as they already do.

No comments: