SocraticGadfly: I confess: I'm a #ManchurianBlogger

July 29, 2016

I confess: I'm a #ManchurianBlogger

If you've been wondering why I've been defending Donald Trump from claims launched by everybody from Hillary Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook to old guard conservative pundit George Will, claims that he's some sort of Manchurian Candidate of Russian President Vladimir Putin, now you know.

Vlad the Impaler has bought me off. He gave me second pick on a bunch of Gazprom holdings and options that Ralph Nader didn't want, even though he had America Big Oil stocks when he ran against Bush and Gore in 2000, and even though he doesn't like the current lousy return on his investments to the point of yelling online at Fed chair Janet Yellen to stop quantitative easing.

So, Google Ads? Other monetization that pays not even pennies, just mills? Hasta la vista, baby!

So. other than the payout, why am I a Manchurian Blogger?

It's obvious, isn't it? I hate America.

I tout voting Green and calling out conspiracy theories because I'm a sexist hater of Hillary Clinton, since I'm not "with her."

Since I hate Hillary Clinton, I obviously hate the Democratic Party.

Therefore, I must hate hot dogs, apple pie, Chevrolet, Mike Bloomberg and more.

That's me.

Yep, Vlad bought me off so much that I hate critical thinking, all five freedoms of the First Amendment, the right for people to truly vote their conscience and not just talk about it, the right for people to have their vote matter, and much more.

No, Vlad doesn't have a second home in Chappaqua, New York. I think. Yet.

Maybe another round of leaked DNC emails will say otherwise.

Sorry; Vlad made me write that. And forge fake leaded emails.

All because I'm a Manchurian Blogger who hates America.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tongue much in cheek?