SocraticGadfly: Chickenshit DNC and protestors – my sneak peak

August 25, 2008

Chickenshit DNC and protestors – my sneak peak

After going to part of a Colorado Rockies game yesterday, before driving to Denver International to fly back to Dallas, I walked as closely to the Pepsi Center as I could, then to the “official protest site” at Cuernevaca Park 12 blocks away.

It’s bullshit, folks.

The Dems didn’t want to face this stuff, there was no security threat involved.

And, there were closer sites that would have worked fine.

There’s a large area of mixed bare concrete and weeds just six blocks away, north of Denver Union Station. Part of it was marked as private property, but not all of it. There’s other open space to the southwest of the Pepsi Center.

That said, walking about from the Pepsi Center toward the protest park, I told dozens of delegates, DNC staff, etc, “It’s not too late to vote Green.”

No comments: