SocraticGadfly: ‘I’m Karl Rove and I approve this message’

September 14, 2008

‘I’m Karl Rove and I approve this message’

After Turd Blossom admitted earlier today that John McCain ads had gone “beyond the 100 percent truth test ,” if Obama doesn’t hit this HARD, and with more than a campaign statement, then he is weak.

Instead:

Run a whole damn series of ads about McCain’s lying, with the kicker at the end of each one.

Find a Rove look-alike, and have him say: “I’m Karl Rove, and I ran what had been the sleaziest campaigns ever, to get George W. Bush elected. And I approve this message.”

Time after time. About McCain’s lies about what he has done, that he hasn’t. About McCain’s lies about Palin. About McCain’s lies about Obama.

Run it.

Again and again.

But not necessarily nationally all the time. This is a HUGE ad campaign for swing-state target markets.

This can’t be run enough to be run into the ground.

No comments: