SocraticGadfly: My new residence is:

February 03, 2007

My new residence is:

Far South Lancaster.

Yes, you read that right.

Read the post immediately below this, about an appalling run-in with early morning alcohol-exacerbated racism, and you'll understand how discretion not only can be the better part of valor, it is going to be.

I really don't care as much if the Far South Lancaster publisher would notice this, or even the corporate ownership of the Far South Lancaster Times.

I do care, though, if somebody in town happened to read, not somebody of standing, but somebody who engages in that type of drinking and holds that type of racial beliefs himself.

Watching my mental or psychological back is one thing; literally watching my physical back is another thing altogether.

No comments: