SocraticGadfly: Thefts at Lancaster High School?

November 09, 2006

Thefts at Lancaster High School?

I e-mailed Lancaster School District Police Chief Sam Allen, without identifying either what I had heard or how I had heard it. My e-mail subject line: "Theft problems at the new high school??" The only body-copy text was: "I heard some things..."

He said, contact Teri Wilson. I zipped her an e-mail, also without revealing what I've heard. If I don't hear back by tomorrow morning, I'll call.

And, what have I heard?

Classrooms and closets that supposedly won’t lock, among other things.

And that leads to "missing" items. The “missing” items reportedly include food and cooking utensils from the Culinary Arts program, and a couple of pricey musical instruments.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Firing Range was built out of spec so it cannot be used for the intended purpose.