There are 5 of us running in the Democratic primary for U.S. Senate –Just one or two problems, Michael.
1) A doctor from Odessa, who may have a website now
2) A woman local lawyer from El Paso, a city that has never elected a statewide candidate
3) A dentist from Dallas who spent $4.5 million for a Congress seat in 2012 and came in 4th – at a cost of over $1,800 per vote,
4) A woman named Keesha from Houston who has campaigned to IMPEACH President Obama-- and actually won the CD22 Democratic party in 2012! She is a LaRouche party member, a fringe group (Imagine the embarrassment to the party if she even gets into a runoff in this race!)
5) And Michael Fjetland, the only other candidate from Houston with a following who has previously run for Congress at a cost of less than 50 cents a vote (vs. $1,800) -- who is an international lawyer and global entrepreneur who has negotiated in over 50 countries the past 30 years, has been a TV Terrorism Analyst since the first Gulf War of 1991 (and on/after 9/11), , who founded a green/security company that has grown 500% since its beginning in 2008 despite the worst economy in 70 years – and has an actual written economic plan to make America No. 1 again in this inescapable global economy entitled “Agenda for American Greatness.”
Of you five in the race, you're possibly almost as conservative as David Alameel, the Dallas dentist. (I'm not counting Kesha [one "e"] Rogers.) Maxey Scherr, the El Paso attorney, is more of a real Democrat than you, you who ran as a Republican in a previous race. As for why you switched? Am I to infer you didn't think John Cornyn was that bad before 2008?
Oh, and what's with the dig at El Paso? By party affiliation, it's about as liberal as Austin. (And, with more labor/blue collar Democrats there, there's arguably more better Dems in El Paso than Austin.)
Second, what's with specifically identifying the two female candidates, but only them, by sex?
You're not making me excited with language and angles like this, either. In fact, you're pretty much shooting yourself in the foot.