SocraticGadfly: Texas Greens worried about pseudo-Greens?

May 14, 2022

Texas Greens worried about pseudo-Greens?

Note the following resolution, adopted last month at the state convention:

"A disciplinary list should be created and composed of the names of individuals who are not in good standing with the Green Party of Texas. Those named shall not be recognized as officers and will not be eligible to represent the state party on national committees."

What IS that about?

Trans activists hating on GCRFs? Jesse-stanners hating on Howie-lovers from 2020?

Not that I bigly care. 

On candidates, I've already said that Deliliah Barrios didn't float my boat, and what she told to Ryan Knight failed to change my mind. Hunter Crow? The less said from me the better.

I can vote Molinson, as Dems are likely to nominate a ConservaDem as land commish candidate, and still help the GP stay above 2 percent. Since there's no judge candidates, a Dem not running for a CCA spot now means nothing.

No comments: