SocraticGadfly: Further perplexed by a former state Green leader

March 27, 2020

Further perplexed by a former state Green leader

Why is a former Green Party state leader calling for #DemExit2020? Does that mean that you were actually a Dem first, not a Green, and that even if Howie's negative income tax wasn't (in your opinion) quite as good as #BasicIncome you thought it was so far off you were Dem first?

Here's what I'm talking about, this Tweet about Tulsi Gabbard dropping out, then endorsing Biden:
I simply do not get this.

And, Palmer is former co-chair of the Texas Green Party, and referenced in this blog post by me a month ago about YangGanging as a Green, followed by this, my latest piece on basic income. Actually, she's not "former," as she was just re-elected.

Now, she didn't have a fiefdom in the state party, unlike a Bob Fitrakis in Ohio. But, given that David Cobb was also from the Helltown area, it makes me wonder just how many AccommoGreens are down in Houston. That's the only thing I can figure her as being right now.

No comments: