SocraticGadfly: A thought to Richard Gonzales: Saying you’re sorry would help

January 11, 2007

A thought to Richard Gonzales: Saying you’re sorry would help

At the risk of sounding like I’m piling on …

I don’t have insight inside other people’s hearts and minds, so I can’t make judgment as to whether the fallout from your Colorado decertification did produce the spiritual transformation you said it did.

I’m sure other district staffers appreciate your concerns for any trouble the fallout from this knowledge becoming public has caused the district.

But, it might have been nice, in my opinion, as part of that apology, if you might also have said that you were sorry for what you actually did. There are at least three known instances, over at least two years, in different school districts, cities and states, after all.

No comments: