SocraticGadfly: COVIDIOTS at Friday Night Lights

September 05, 2020

COVIDIOTS at Friday Night Lights

This is from last week's initial action.

"Somehow," I don't think this is UIL-acceptable.



That said, small town north Texas? It's possible all three are first cousins.

But, if they're not living in the same household? Doesn't matter and doesn't count.

And, note both kids (even under Gov. Strangeabbott's 10-year-old exemption age) and adults behind this trio wearing masks.

COVIDIOTS.

There were students who were COVIDIOTS, too. You can see one group at the album link.

But, beyond that? Just plain idiots.



That's from an injured player on the sidelines.

That said, I took a pass from leaving my current job to go to another place with no more pay, possibly less work, but an even deeper-fried level of wingnuttery. I'm sure I could find more of that there.

No comments: