SocraticGadfly: Online dating pretentiousness from a Beto backer

June 21, 2019

Online dating pretentiousness from a Beto backer

Taken from the "who I'm looking for" section of someone's online dating profile.

This is not fully directly quoted, and is scrambled out of order a bit, lest anybody go searching.
I like … Marxism. … My life revolves around politics. I campaign for Democrats every single say, as of 2018. I'm on the fringes of the left. My ideal man is part of the Beto O'Rourke for Senate campaign like me.
Look, biatch, which is it?

Beto ain’t close to the fringes of the left, let ALONE to Marxism.

Oh, Hegelian dialectical materialism is bad as philosophy and pseudoscience when made the backbone of a social science like Marxism is.

And, it goes on, in another vein!
He has a Ph.D. and is a handsome intellectual with an IQ above 140.
Look again, biatch. If you actually were a Marxist, or any sort of real leftist, you’d know that IQ is not THAT accurate of a measure of intelligence AND that differences in IQ scores are partially driven by socio-cultural differences.

She closes with this:
To paraphrase a friend, I believe I'm worth the effort. 
No you’re not.

And I had fun blogging about your pretentious pseudointellectualism, Claudius' third wife. And, you're not only over 21, you're over 35 — old enough to know better.

No comments: