SocraticGadfly: PTSD issues suck

April 30, 2007

PTSD issues suck

Mood: Mix of shitty, rundown, tired, anxious and other emotions and body sensations.

After a whole week or more with no problems, the sleep issue returned last night. (Don't know if part of it was a muggy evening that didn't want to cool down a lot.)

Anyway, I woke up an hour or a little more early, as I have been doing in the past. It was compounded by being in a bad dream about having a bunch, a bunch of stuff to do at work, which I don't actually have.

Tried going back to sleep. I reached some state near sleep after half an hour, at which point the a-hole in my apartment complex who turned on a ShopVac at 8 a.m. Saturday, followed by wheeling a 2-ton car jack on the sidewalk, rolled the car jack out at just after 7 on a Monday morning. So, i tried again to get some last bits of sleep, but it didn't happen before the alarm, and the one snooze time I allow for an extra nine minutes.

Got up, got ready, etc. and wound up having enough anxiety problems that I had a mild throw-up before I left some, with a queasy stomach most the rest of the day.

I hate where the hell a lot of my life's aspects are at right now. Maybe I need to do another "acceptance" list.

No comments: