SocraticGadfly: Top blogging in May

June 07, 2019

Top blogging in May

Here's a look at some of my most popular posts with readers the past month — whether they were written last month or not.

Topping the list?

My old deceased frenemy of sorts, Actual Flatticus, and my massive overview of Flatty's political life history on Twitter and elsewhere.

Second, my blogging about the Dallas Morning Snooze / Belo taking a bath on the sale of the Belo building, below what Belo said it would expect to get a year ago, and far below what it got on an initial spec bid based on anticipating Amazon's second HQ coming to Big D. Always fun to kick the Snooze in the nads. There's more Snooze-kicking throughout my blog; just click the labels on that piece.

Third, Texas Greens getting an apparent ballot access win from the Lege, as we await Gov. Strangeabbott's hoped-for signature.

Fourth was Rod Rosenstein blasting James Comey into bits.

Fifth was me blasting Ted Rall into bits, which is getting closer and closer to Snooze-blasting levels of fun.

No comments: