That said, it's almost as dumb as RoT.
My take on the bullet points:
- They might attack an independent California. Besides, you should still fear domestic white rights folks more than al-Qaeda et al.
- What if we killed the Electoral College?
- So, you seem to want free trade yet oppose the TPP at the same time? Hmmmm …
- No, Prop. 13 is the primary reason for your debt problems. Clean your own house.
- You might be surprised at how many “liberals” want tighter immigration.
- True dat.
- Talk to those in-state water wasters down in the Southland while you're at it. Oh, and don't forget that the Southland might not want to be a part of the rest of the state, if we go down that road. Oh, and speaking of? You'll lose all that Colorado River water with independence.
- You think neoliberal Jerry Brown favors single-payer national health care, or a Cal version? I got beachfront property in Fresno to sell you.
- Education? Primarily a state problem See Prop. 13, above.