Tucker Carlson, or Cucker Tarlson, has never meant anything to me politically other than being a capitalist chattering class talking head willing to say anything to increase his Swanson heirship big bucks that he already has.
So, I don’t care if he’s promoting yet another conspiracy theory.
I do care, though, if Roger Waters is promoting that conspiracy theory, as both reportedly are.
“There is no way the North and South towers and Building Seven came down because of airplanes hitting. Just not possible,” Waters said during the interview.
Waters suggested the buildings were brought down in controlled demolitions and questioned who might have been responsible. He also raised the possibility that elements within Israel or the US government had prior knowledge of, or involvement in, the attacks.
First, per my piece, your first paragraph is ignorance. Willful ignorance, just like other 9/11 Falsers. That, with link to the Popular Mechanics story refuting your ignorant ass, is in my 9/11 anniversary piece.
Also at that link? Since I called “Israel did it” type 9/11 conspiracy theories antisemitism, not anti-Zionism, you’re dead to me.
The full shebang? Listed here. The International Center for 9/11 Justice is an official falser group.
“9/11 was the first step in the plan for US-Israel hegemony in the Middle East.”
I wish I had a better link than Times of Israel, but I’m not wasting that much time. That said, apparently Waters has been a falser for some time. Had I known so, I wouldn’t have defended him in the past. That said, it has one interesting point. $150 a pop to go to this event. So, some good capitalist grifting as a sidebar.
To look at a few more known names?
Dennis Kucinich continues to deny being a 9/11 falser. More and more, though, it rings about as hollow as Dr. Jill Stein denying being an antivaxxer. He’s also a UFO falser of some sort and other things.
Bret Weinstein? GACK. Even if not a 9/11 falser, he’s a definite conspiracy theorist and general nutbar.
Jimmy Dore? GACK. General conspiracy theorist, including JFK assassination, 9/11 and Seth Rich.
Karen Kwiatkowski? Member of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity, presumably part of the majority who endorsed the Guccifer 2.0 idea and thus, by default and silence, also endorsed, or gave a pass to, the odious Seth Rich conspiracy theory. Indeed, her Wiki says she was a founder of the group.
William Rodriguez? NOT the “last survivor,” but that apparently hasn’t stopped his capitalist grifting either.
Meryl Nass? Low-grade COVID conspiracy theorist and general nutter, part of an early summer round of Substack blocks.
For extra shits and grins, speaker James Li is apparently a Charlie Kirk killing conspiracy theorist.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are appreciated, as is at least a modicum of politeness.
Comments are moderated, so yours may not appear immediately.
Due to various forms of spamming, comments with professional websites, not your personal website or blog, may be rejected.