SocraticGadfly: Paul Babeu - The lying anti-immigrant liars

September 26, 2010

Paul Babeu - The lying anti-immigrant liars

Now, let me state that I, too think we need to do more illegal immigration. And, I differ from some left-liberals in that I do NOT support things like "sanctuary cities."

That said ...

Did a deputy of pro-Jan Brewer Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu shoot himself to fake being attacked by drug smugglers?

A couple of forensic pathologists say yes. And, even if the debate over the bullet wound goes on, the whole background story looks more and more fishy.

A deputy out alone in a situation like that (hypothetically, for the sake of argument, assuming this really happened) would normally be sternly reprimanded and disciplined by his boss. In this case, I distrust Babeu even more than Brewer, enough to wonder just how much of a "mastermind" role he played in this.

I mean, the man has voluntarily appeared on white supremacist talk radio shows. And, he's so hung up on himself, he has his own website, SheriffPaul (I refuse to hyperlink) as well as the Pinal County Sheriff's Office site.

I think Arizona's state investigative bureau needs to get cracking on this, and now.

No comments: