SocraticGadfly: Protesting AIG and its Obama enablers in Dallas

April 11, 2009

Protesting AIG and its Obama enablers in Dallas


I was one of about 30 people in front of what used to be AIG's Dallas office this afternoon. (The building nameplate, on floor 30 or whatever, still says AIG but I think they've vamoosed.

Unfortunately among the 30 were at least 2 9/11 "truthers" falsers, going by bumper stickers. One of them had a megaphone with a "9/11 was an inside job" sticker on the megaphone. He was also a Ron Paulhead. Yuccck.

The other 9/11 "truthers" falser bumper sticker was on a car that also had an ACLU sticker. That ought be be revoked on grounds of insufficient intelligence to have earned it.

As you can see, I was killing plenty of birds with one stone, er, sign. I won't fight the duopoly with Mr. Megaphone Ron Paulhead, but, I told a couple of people who said they were still Democrats that Obama really hadn't made that much difference.

No comments: