SocraticGadfly: Hire an activist communications pro

April 28, 2007

Hire an activist communications pro

Been a while since I've posted about my job search, so it's time to do so:

I’m looking to relocate from conservative small-town east Texas, In suburban Dallas, I was named North and East Texas Press Association Journalist of the Year, weekly division, and twice won overall competition sweepstakes from the Texas Press Association, in my circulation class, along with many individual contest category awards, such as design, news writing, editorials. Interested in traditional newspaper journalism as well as journalistic and non-journalistic advocacy work and other communications positions. I have more than 10 years of expeience, primarily at weeklies, but also a semiweekly and a five-day daily. Rescue me, my skills and my mindset from small-town journalism in conservative East Texas. In print against Patriot Act Oct. 2001, Iraq invasion summer 2002.

No comments: